The six-month Advanced Leadership Programme consists of four two-day modules which take place in County Kildare and County Cavan, a three-day module in Seville and another in Barcelona at the campus of IESE Business School, of which Timoney is an Associate School.
Academic Fees: €19,500
- 14 days of lectures and training over 7 modules
- 4 Executive Coaching sessions
- All course materials and resources from faculty
- Personality Assessment and Debriefing
- Access to our online platform and alumni directory
Hospitality expenses: €3,800
- 10 nights residential accommodation in Kilkea Castle, Farnham Estate, Barcelona & Seville
- 14 days hospitality and meals throughout the programme
Total Programme Fee including Academic & Hospitality: €23,300
Class sizes are limited, so we recommend booking early.
Call us now to discuss over the phone, or arrange a meeting about your needs and how this programme may be able to address them - Contact us.
“I found the experience life-changing, both in terms of the competencies that I’ve been able to learn through the course, but, because of the time that it has come about in my life and my career, it has given me an opportunity to tackle a new role in a really different way.”